Industrial Automation Division
The Industrial Automation Division is engaged in PLC/SCADA Systems Integration from concept to commissioning & post-sales support.
Systems Integration services are provided on PLC/SCADA/ESD/RTU/ Telemetry systems, for various industry sectors that include:
- Oil & Gas – Upstream
- Refining & Petrochemicals – Downstream
- Metals & Mining
- Water & Waste Water
- Food & Beverage
- Industrial Equipment Manufacturers
- Machinery and Equipment
- Project Management
- Site surveys and studies for Brown Field requirements.
- System studies for Green Field requirements.
- Engineering & Design
- Programming & Configuration
- Panel Engineering & Build coordination
- Internal Testing/Factory Acceptance Testing
- Site Installation coordination & Acceptance Testing
- Commissioning & After-sales Support
- 12X7 Remote & On-site support
- Industrial Training (On-site & Off-Site)
- Site Support for third party supplies
This division presently employs 15 dedicated & motivated engineers to cater to your various automation/ site service requirements and provide you with engineered and customised Automation solutions. Regular training courses are arranged for the engineers, both internally and externally to stay updated with the latest technologies and trends available.
Prudent is an open systems integration house and though preference is provided to building systems and solutions based on Rockwell, Siemens, Yokogawa and CSE-Semaphore, where considerable prior experience does exist within the organisation, site services are also undertaken on other existing PLC's & SCADA systems.